Monday, March 5, 2012

Waegwan Apartment

I am going to post some pictures of what my apartment looks like. When I got here, the whole place was clean, and fully stocked with all these little post-it notes from the girl who had lived here before me. Thank you Megan!! You rock! She was also the girl who worked at my school before me.

This is the entryway, and there's this little step up where you take your shoes off.

This is my kitchen. The refrigerator came like that (I think it was Megan's doing). Could you find a cuter fridge than that? I think not.

A better shot of the fridge, because it deserves it.

Another shot of the stove/sink area.

Moving from the kitchen area to the living/bedroom/dining room.

That's my bed, extra bedding, and makeup corner.

That's my "dining table", drying rack, and some maps that Megan left.

This is looking from the bedside wall.

This is looking from the wardrobe towards my bathroom door.

The bathroom. That's the shower head in the upper corner. Water goes everywhere pretty much. Nothing like showering in front of a mirror! It's actually not a big deal at all, and makes cleaning easier.

This is leading off the bathroom to the laundry room. That is a small strawberry trash can that I also inherited from Megan.

This is my laundry room, which is also storage for my empty luggage and cleaning supplies.

Racks and hangers to dry my clothes on.

So that's the tour. It's a really cute, comfortable, little apartment and the best part is that it's a 5 minute walk from work and right across the street from the grocery store!!

No comments:

Post a Comment