Saturday, May 12, 2012

My School

This post is long overdue, and I apologize for that. It is due in part to being busy and laziness (but mostly laziness). I realized that I haven't actually posted any pictures of what my school actually looks like. So this blog post will be dedicated to introducing my school to you all.

This is my classroom

This my classroom looking towards the front

These are posters that my students made. They designed their own school dance.

More posters that my girls made. Some of them are absolutely fantastic artists.

These are the doors to my office. The sign is misleading.

Gorgeous cherry tree right outside my school building

The entrance to my school building. I am in a separate building with the art and music teachers from the main school building.

This is looking away from my school building towards the main gate.

That is the main school building that has both the middle and high schools.

This is one of the principal's gardens. She loves to garden, and spends everyday outside working on them.

This is the building next to mine, and is the gymnasium.

The red building is the cafeteria and dormitory for the nuns and top students. The tall "Woobang" building behind is an apartment building.

No comments:

Post a Comment